Researchers, developers and practitioners are invited to submit their chapter proposals/abstracts (1 page in PDF format) on or before August 17, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide the following points in your proposals/abstracts:
- Title of the contribution
- Name of author, co-authors, institution, email-address
- Content of the proposed chapter
- How the contribution fits into the book
Authors of accepted abstracts/chapter proposals will be notified by August 31, 2022 about the status of their proposals.
Full Book Chapter
Complete chapters are expected to be submitted to email by September 25, 2022 to email@example.com.
- A book chapter can have minimum 10 pages up to 15 pages (250 words per page or up to 7,500 words total; typewritten, double-spaced).
- Guidelines on how to prepare the full book chapter will be provided upon acceptance of the chapter proposal.
- All submitted chapters will be reviewed on a double-blind review basis.
- Contributors may also be requested to serve as reviewers for this project.
All inquiries are invited to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.